How to Apply to EOP
(first-time, full time, incoming scholars)
Thank you for your interest in Seton Hall University’s Educational Opportunity Program (EOP). Acceptance into our program is contingent on the scholar and their family meeting the income guidelines set forth by the state of New Jersey (please see below). In addition to the state income guidelines, prospective scholars must have earned a High School minimum GPA of a 3.0.
- Apply to Seton Hall University
- Indicate your interest in the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) on your Seton Hall application or the Common App
- Complete the EOF Interest Form
- Complete the FAFSA by visiting https://studentaid.gov/
- Review Eligibility Requirements
- Email a copy of your Family's tax documents from the past two years to email@example.com. Please be sure to black out all social security numbers.
- Attend an EOF Information Session
- After attending the EOF Information Session our Staff will be in contact with you to schedule your interview.
Space in our program is limited, therefore, priority will be given to scholars who apply and interview by March 1.